Welcome Back to Trinity Bar
We are thrilled to announce that we’re offering our full menu from the 05th of August, 2020 onwards.
8oz Flat Irish Steak On The Stone €19.90
Served with whiskey and peppercorn creamy sauce, red onion marmalade, Dijon and garlic butter, french fries, house salad.
€10.50 / €13.50
Enjoy our same locally sourced traditional Irish dishes with a side order of new safe distant dining protocols:
- In compliance with government regulations and following HSE and WHO guidelines, we have re-engineered the Trinity Bar, allowing sufficient space between tables for optimum social distancing.
- Our highly trained team is prepared to protect our customers and staff during their visit.
- Food preparation areas adhere to strict food safety procedures.
- Cashless or contactless payment will be encouraged where possible in the bar.
- Walk-ins reservations will require additional information for contact-tracing if necessary. You will only need to provide at least contact details of one person per booking. For example: the person who books the table, this person is advised to keep a record of their group information for at least one month.
- Reservations can be inquired direclty in our website, by email at [email protected] or calling at 01-679-4455
Mon-Thu Open from 1:00pm
Fridays: Open from 10:00 am
Saturdays: Open from 10:00 am
Sundays: Open from midday
We will continue to keep this page updated, strictly adhering to government advice and continually monitoring our protocols in line with ongoing updates. Read our full Covid-19 Programme and learn about the efforts Trinty Bar and Dublin Citi Hotel are doing to ensure the wellbeing and safety of staff and customers.
Please fill up the following form to make an inquiry @ Trinity Bar Venue.
We’ll send you an email when your reservation is confirmed.
Stay in the heart of Temple Bar
Enjoy the finest comforts when you stay in one of our deluxe rooms